PARTNERS IN CHARITABLE GIVING
As a professional advisor, you are in a unique position not only to serve the charitable needs of your clients, but also to dramatically improve the quality of life in Poweshiek County.
Do you ask yourself, “How can I recommend charity without recommending a charity?”
The answer is simple. Talk to your clients about giving through the Greater Poweshiek Community Foundation. A community foundation is a single, trusted vehicle your clients can use to address the issues they care about most, while gaining the maximum tax benefits under state and federal law. At the Community Foundation we offer a variety of giving options. It’s just one way we can help you help your clients achieve while you enhance and protect your important relationship with them.
You can help your clients by listening for charitable giving opportunities, explaining options, and suggesting solutions.
We Can Help:
- Identify your clients’ charitable giving interests and motivations
- Match personal charitable interests with tax planning needs
- Create charitable plans that are integrated into major business, personal, and financial decisions
- Provide information on community needs – and on the local agencies and programs that make a difference in the areas your clients care about most
- Deliver grantmaking expertise and a range of administrative services related to charitable giving
If you have questions about our advisor resources that have not been answered in this section, please contact us.