PROGRAM PARTNERS & INITIATIVES
The Greater Poweshiek Community Foundation serves as an umbrella organization and financial manager for many other organizations. By banding together, these organizations achieve efficiency of scale while maintaining independent advisory committees.
Grinnell-Newburg High School Alumni Association
Objectives and Purposes:
1. To provide activities, communications and other services for those who attended schools in the Grinnell-Newburg Community School District and other members of the Association,
2. To foster and support the educational and related activities to the Grinnell-Newburg Community School District and
3. To support the efforts of the Grinnell-Newburg Community School District Scholarship Program, and encourage contributions to that fund.
Grinnell-Newburg Dollars for Scholars
The Grinnell-Newburg Dollars for Scholars is a locally operated and supported chapter. Operated by an all-volunteer Board of Directors, the purpose of Dollars for Scholars is to expand access to educational opportunities by involving and assisting donors in the support and encouragement of educational achievement.
The Grinnell-Newburg Dollars for Scholars is a chapter affiliate of Scholarship America, a nationally recognized non-profit student aid service organization.
Grinnell-Newburg School Foundation (GNSF)
To ensure that our school district can continue to provide an excellent academic program for all students and continue making strides toward its goals for student achievement, GNSF pledges to:
- Maintain an on-going fundraising program
- Maintain a grant and allocation program
- Maintain an Endowment Fund for our schools
Jasper, Marion, Poweshiek (JMP) Early Childhood Iowa Area
To assure that families in Jasper, Marion, and Poweshiek Counties have access to affordable, high-quality childcare, early intellectual stimulation for children, are free of child abuse, and have the skills and services necessary to be healthy and strong.
JMP Early Childhood Iowa Area provides funding for programming aimed at children ages 0-5, including preschool scholarships, day care fees for low-income families, training for childcare providers and teachers, support programs for at-risk families, and community-based literacy projects.
For more information about JMP, please contact GPCF at 641-236-5518.
Grinnell Veterans Memorial Building Campaign
Honoring veterans and serving the community. A new look. A local and national purpose.
For more information about the Grinnell Verterans Memorial Building Campaign, please contact Tom Lacina at email@example.com
To make a donation please use the Give Now button below or download a donation form for mailing here.